Erectile dysfunction (ED) is when you can’t get or keep an erection strong enough to have sex. It’s sometimes called impotence, but this word isn’t used as often as it used to be.
Occasional ED isn’t a big deal. Many people have it when they’re stressed. People who have a lot of ED can show that they have health problems that need to be treated.
Drugs to treat ED come in many different forms. One thing that each drug does is make blood flow to the penis, which makes it easier to get into bed and have better sex power.
Table of Contents
Causes of ED
- ED can happen at any point in the erection process. An erection is caused by more blood moving into your penis.
- Blood usually moves when you think about having sex or touching your penis.
- It happens when someone who has a penis is sexually excited. When this happens, a muscle in the blood vessels in the penis relaxes.
- This allows for more blood to flow through the penile arteries, which fill two chambers inside the penis with blood. If you have a lot of blood in your body, you will make your penis stiffer.
- When the muscles in the blood vessels relax, the blood can flow out of the penile veins.
Treatment for ED
Avanafil (Stendra), Cialis, and vardenafil are all ED drugs as Viagra (Levitra). These all help the blood flow to the penis. ED drugs like Cenforce 100 and its different strengths Cenforce 150, Cenforce 200mg, Fildena 100 and Vidalista 20mg can help people with ED. In combination with sexual stimulation, the drugs can cause an erection strong enough to start and finish sex.
If you want Levitra to work quickly, you can put it under your tongue. It’s called Staxyn.
Some people take Cialis every day in a dose of 2.5 or 5 milligrams. This makes it easier to get an erection on demand. It may also help with urinary problems, like having a hard time starting to urinate, by an enlarged prostate.
Now let’s know about the TOP 5 ED Medicines to increase your sex power :
- Cialis relaxes the muscles of the blood vessels and increases blood flow to certain
- parts of the body when you take Cialis (tadalafil).
- Cialis is to treat impotence and the symptoms of benign prostatic hypertrophy (enlarged prostate).
- This is just one of the brands of tadalafil; another one is called Adcirca. In order to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension. It also makes it easier for men and women to work out, it is applicable in this way: Take Cialis only if your doctor tells you to.
- Viagra (sildenafil) acts as a potent blood vessel relaxant. Which allows more blood to flow to certain parts of the body, like the heart.
- There are medicines called Viagra that help men who are having problems with getting an erection (being impotent).
- This is another brand of sildenafil, and it is called Revatio. It treats pulmonary arterial hypertension in both men and women.
- Take Viagra only if your doctor tells you to.
- Sildenafil relaxes the muscles of the blood vessels and increases the flow of blood to certain parts of the body.
- Taking Sildenafil, which is sold as Viagra, can help men who are having problems getting a good night’s sleep.
- This is another brand of sildenafil, and it is called Revatio. It is applicable to treat both men and women who have high blood pressure in the pulmonary artery. As well as high blood pressure in the lungs, Revatio is also applicable to treat it.
- Tadalafil relaxes the muscles in the blood vessels and increases the flow of blood to certain parts of the body.
- Taking tadalafil, which goes by the name Cialis, can help with impotence. The symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia, which is when the prostate grows too big (enlarged prostate).
- This is just one of the brands of tadalafil; another one is called Adcirca. It is applicable to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension and improve the ability of men and women to exercise.
- People who take Staxyn (vardenafil) relax the muscles in the walls of blood vessels, which makes it easier for blood to flow to certain parts of the body.
- Staxyn tablets that dissolve in your mouth are to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence).
- Staxyn can treat things that aren’t in this medication guide.
How effective are ED pills?
In roughly 70% of men, ED medicines create an erection strong enough for sexual activity. However, the results can be very different from person to person.
Prostate surgery, diabetes, or heart disease can damage nerves and arteries. So people who take ED medicines won’t be able to get them to work as well as they should. Some men don’t get better with any of these medicines.
Mode of action:
- The time it takes for the medications to start acting varies between 15 and 60 minutes. If you take Viagra or Levitra after a meal, they will not work since their absorption is blocked.
- Cialis and Stendra, on the other hand, have no such interactions with meals. The onset time dictates how soon you can start having sexual relations.
- The closest erectile drugs to bring “on-demand” are Stendra and daily-use Cialis; the others require more planning.
Conclusion: Things to keep in mind before using ED medicines.
- There are a lot of different types of ED drugs out there, but the most common ones are known as PDE5 inhibitors. They stop a certain enzyme from working, which makes people get ED.
- If you have some health problems, it might not be safe for you to take ED drugs. A person who has heart disease might not be able to have sex because their heart might not be healthy enough.
- Make sure you tell your doctor about any health problems you might have and the medicines you’re taking. There are a lot of things your doctor will need to know in order to decide which drug to give you.